About Me

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Worship Leader and Music Educator, family man, super stud husband, Guitarist, Songwriter, and Publisher

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love Will Find a Way


It seems that every family I know has an incredible situation going on right now. Sickness, job related stress, unemployment (or underemployment) debt (repo's, bankrupt, foreclosure), problems with people, the law, or both. When will it all end?

Here's my thoughts on that. Did you ever wonder if God was trying to get your attention? I truly believe he lets things happen so that we can see His goodness and turn to Him. Not that trouble is plan A, by any stretch of your imagination, but we are in the palm of His hand and nothing can touch us that doesn't go through Him. Pastor John Kilpatrick calls it the "Father Filter."

Have you put your life in His hand? If you haven't, it's as easy as saying "Jesus come into my life and be my Savior" and believing it in your hear. If you have done this, then rest in the fact that He sees the end from the beginning and He is not nervous. I wrote a song after my daughter Angie lost a baby a couple of years ago called Love Will Find a Way. It says this:

Love will find a way....when I don't know quite what to say.

He gives me peace in the midst of a storm
Each morning His mercies are new
He's my strong tower I run to Him
There's nothing my Jesus couldn't do

Yesterday, Today the same, Tomorrow comes and love will find a way

©2009 Healing Flow Music ASCAP
www.healingflowmusic.com

May God grant you His Peace that passes all understanding

Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment