About Me

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Worship Leader and Music Educator, family man, super stud husband, Guitarist, Songwriter, and Publisher

Monday, January 3, 2011

Life after the holidays


OK here's your update:


Hey Yall, Watch This! update: After a couple of sleepless nights, and a failed trip to the deer stand, I finally sucked up my pride and went to the doctor. Chest x-rays revealed bruised ribs and after another you are not getting any younger speech I have started the healing process.



but I did buy another boogie board......hehehehehe



Sunday morning was a whole other test of my patience, which in my highly medicated state was running pretty thin. My faithful guitar amp decided to start acting up, causing me to run direct into the system. The monitors at Walk on Water are on the ends of the stage and I am in the middle, meaning I couldn't hear too well. Of course my amazing team took up the slack and everything went fine. Here's the set



Praise Your Name by Healing Flow

Healer by a lot of different people depending on whose story you believe

Our God by Chris Tomlin

Revelation Song by Gateway Worship (Kari Jobe)



Last holiday day for me today, working at home before I hit the road tomorrow hot and heavy.



People are asking for the video of the boogie board incident....we will just have to see 'bout that.



in the flow



jack



btw, have you checked out the new look at www.healingflowmusic.com?

No comments:

Post a Comment