About Me

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Worship Leader and Music Educator, family man, super stud husband, Guitarist, Songwriter, and Publisher

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CMS Spring Concert

Mrs. B always Rocks the House

Tramelia Sims solos on "Hold On"

Lauren Stevens and Drew Highsmith

Emmie Burley and Cailen French

Cote Scoggins what are you looking at?


CMS Concert Band





The last roundup, the final countdown, the concert of the ages, fine.





Healing Flow

Here's what I said in the program, I think it states it pretty good:




To the hundreds of Commerce students who have gone throughthe music program over the last 18 years, and to the students who were in my last year, I would like to express my gratitude for the privilege of being your teacher. The greatest honor you could bestow on me would be to carry on the tradition of the Commerce Band and Chorus programs and make next year the greatest ever. Always remember the concepts of ownership, focus, momentum, awareness, and excellence which are the leys to success and know that we love and cherish you not just as students but as friends and family




Jack and Frances Balthazor













































No comments:

Post a Comment